In my work as a style mentor with individual styling clients I teach them that they can change so much of the look of their wardrobe with the shoes they choose.
If like me, your lifestyle has changed dramatically since kids and the majority of your time is spent running around in flats then this one is especially for you. I deem a flat anything that I can chase, run down & wrangle a runaway dog, errant child or do a mammoth shopping day with a client in – hence the wee low clog.
Also, call me a dag but cool, fun, shiny, sparkly shoes make me happy – instant style & mood booster in one.
Most readers know I am a savvy shopper rather than buying cheap, disposable pieces, so I spent a bit of time sourcing some great quality leather and suede on sale – sizes will therefore be limited so be quick.
Oh and I love a challenge – so I found 21 great flats under $100 ...
HOW TO STYLE – SOME FLAT FUN INSPO – click here for more
Easiest is just chuck on with your everyday jeans or add to a pencil skirt or dress and off you go. Patent is huge this year as are lace-up oxfords and brogues but all flats will be loved in your wardrobe for many years to come.
1. Basic – rolled up distressed + double denim, shirt & blazer = easy
2. Cool Chic – Button down, cigarette pants, knee length coat & metallic.
3. Creative clash – tartan suit + snakeskin points
4. Monochrome Chic – Patterned blouse, denim skinnies + Clashing flats
5. Work quirk – Patterned shirt – culottes – tasselled loafer
6. PYT – leather – full skirt (midi also would work) – slingback flats (croptop optional !)
For more inspo on how to wear your fun flats – no matter what your style – head to How to Wear: Cool Fun Flats on Pinterest
Now here’s where to buy ….
1. YRU Tartan Tassel Loafer (on sale) – $55 – Asos – BUY NOW
2. Adidas Originals Flux (on sale) $89.95 from HypeDC – BUY NOW
3. Miss KG Mint – leopard print bobble flat (on sale) $85 – The Iconic – BUY NOW
4. Smoky Holographic Muster Flatform $69 – Asos – BUY NOW
5. Leopard Pointed Ballet Flat – 100% Leather – $58 Warehouse – BUY NOW
6. Grace Lace up Gold Black Patent $40 – Missguided – BUY NOW
7. Adidas Gazelle Pink Suede HiTop (on sale) – $58 -from Office UK – BUY NOW
8. Grey Cut Out Kris Loafer – Jo Mercer (on sale) – $99.95 – BUY NOW
9. Hot Pink Rhinestone Butterfly Pointed Flats -$44.99 from Choies- BUY NOW
10. Snakeskin Suede Bow Driving Loafer – 100% leather – $77 – $84 – Next Direct – BUY NOW
11. Cobalt Blue Park Lane Suede Buckle Loafer – 100% Suede – (on sale) $88 – Asos – BUY NOW
12. Black & White Monochrome Pointed China Lace-up – $59.95 – Novo – BUY NOW
13. Leopard Print low Hanoi Clog – $54 – Topshop – BUY NOW
14. Gold Tassel Maddie Loafers – Asos $63 – BUY NOW
15. Carvela Mabel Chain Nude Patent Flat – (on sale) $75 – BUY NOW
16. Eye Can’t See By Sam Edelman Espadrille – Pixie Market -(on sale) $75 – BUY NOW
17. Leopard HiTop Skate Boot – Jabba Naughty Monkey – (on sale)- Famous $20 –BUY NOW
18. Burgundy Patent Pointed Vacant Lace up – 100% Leather – (On sale) $50 -also in black – Office UK- BUY NOW
19. Watermelon Canvas slip on – Malaga Flossy – (on sale) – Office UK – BUY NOW
20. Bow Spot Fun Point Slingback – Next Direct $48 – BUY NOW
21. Suede Moccassin Hitop Sneaker – $77 – Next Direct – BUY NOW
Need one on one help ? Get in Touch now !
Sally Steele, is the lady behind STEELEMyStyle and is a Personal Stylist, Shopper, Wardrobe Consultant, Style Mentor & Branding specialist now based in Brisbane with Clients all over Australia.
She is in her 40s, has two little kids and helps others find their inner style & love the life they are leading.
She lives a real life and knows how to navigate the challenges we face be it from stress, grief, overwork or just the everyday working Mama juggle in style & with a good dose of humour.
Follow STEELEMyStyle on Facebook
Follow STEELEMyStyle on Instagram
Follow STEELEMyStyle on Pinterest