I don’t post every day here – but I do post quite a bit on Instagram and Facebook.
Come find and follow me @STEELEMyStyle there too.
This week was such a weird one – I couldn’t really get my head around what happened in Paris, Beirut and Baghdad and was not really sleeping at all.
Even when we were out … and we were out way more than usual I kept thinking .. this is what those people were doing when they were gunned down.. just out enjoying their lives.
So so heartbreaking.
I just hope that with the help of those anonymous hackers and global nations combined efforts we can thwart any further attacks.
Below is a snapshot of my past week in pictures and quotes .. outside of my usual daytime Mon- Fri which splits into Work with Styling, Shopping & Image clients and Marketing & Branding clients – which is chockers with only 2 free spots between now and 19th December.
Bookings for 2016 from January 18 being taken now – including Style Workshops for your organisation, mother’s group or brand.
As I said I am not usually out this much – once max – this week 4 ! Phew..
Tis the season….
- Sunday – Pray for Paris by Jean Julien – #outfit details: Vintage Tulips 50s dress, Pierre Cardin glomesh clutch and Witchery suede ghillie laceup flats worn to Ms 5 yr old ballet & tap concert
- Monday – Love is the New Black print by @thesocialtypes, – #outfit H&M dungarees, Topshop leopard Tshirt, H&M black jewelled collar (current), Rubi 2 for $20 mirrored aviators (current), Target mirrored sandals(current- kids section) – Pompoms – DIY craft day with sick Ms 5 yr old – read more here –
- Wednesday – work then Brisbane Asia Pacific Film Festival industry screening of The Idol by Hany Abu-Assad date night with the Man – #outfit – Leather laser cut vest (from clothing exchange Swop) 70s Vintage moss green leather Aline midi – thrifted from opshop – Louenhide leather clutch with Charlie Horse of Course Bunny Bombs and Sophie Monet Orbit leather and wood bracelets all from Willko, Giant hoops H&M, Ginger & Smart leather and copper heels. The Man – H&M Blazer, General Pants Tshirt, Kmart Tobacco skinny denims & Lacoste hitop sneakers.
- Thursday – Work then Lunch at Darling & Co with lovely styling friends @individualstyle101 @Mummaaintmumsy, work then QPAC Ladies in Black World Premiere with my Mama – read more about it here and what I wore.
- Friday – APT 8 opening party a GoMA and QAG #outfit details – Vintage 70s daisy print bell sleeve maxi – worn with H&M collar and Gold heels from Swop.